10.24.2010 03:00 PM

Addendum

No less than Sam Wakim and Pat MacAdam have written to me to tell me that Dief, not Romeo LeBlanc, was the source of the bear-and-rabbit-tracks parable in my column, below. I accept that is so, but it was Romeo who told me that one, and not Diefenbaker.

In any event: let the record show that I stand corrected!

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Paul R Martin says:

Dief also commented that dogs know what to do with polls.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Brian says:

There were fewer polls per dog in those days.

Things are different, now.

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Jason Cherniak says:

I would bet that the saying was not made up by any politican. Dief probably heard it growing up.

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      WJM says:

Really though: now to figure out who Dief cribbed it from!

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Lipman says:

WK:

-You doing a Toronto mayoralty endorsement? Your threadsters (including yours truly) are likely wondering!

Warren says:

Nope. Just saying Ford will win.

I endorsed John Tory and Rocco Rossi.

Sigh.

Ted says:

Maybe, with that record, you could do us all a favour and endorse Bussin and Harper?

{Kidding!!}