Musings —12.01.2010 07:40 AM—
Your by-election roundup, showing total unanimity by the punditocracy:
- Hebert: A Conservative majority is imminent, the Liberals and the NDP are screwed.
- Macdonald: The Liberals did way better than expected, the Conservatives are fine, the NDP is screwed.
- Yaffe: The Conservatives should be happy, the Liberals should be nervous, the NDP is screwed.
- Simpson: Don’t read too much into any of this stuff, but the NDP are screwed.
- Ivison: The Liberals had a good day, the Conservatives had a better day, the NDP are screwed.
- The Star: Nothing to see here, move on. But, incidentally, the NDP are screwed.
- The Free Press: The Conservatives and Liberals shouldn’t claim victory, the candidates should. The NDP is screwed.
- The Herald: The Conservatives should be happy, but sort-of shouldn’t be. The NDP are screwed.
- The Chronicle Herald: The Liberals and Conservatives shouldn’t claim credit! The NDP is screwed.
- The Globe: We’re not sure what it means. We’re not even sure if the NDP is screwed.