09.27.2011 11:32 AM

I am Forrest Gump, politically

So here I am, waiting outside a Japanese place near HQ for my bento box, the calm before the storm, etc., etc. ¬†And the Ontario Green Party’s leader drives up and says hi.

Says he wishes he was in the debate. Andrea, not so much – he’s a way better debater than she is, I say.

We shake hands, he drives off in his hybrid. I’m now going in to get my bento box.

Life’s strange, etc.

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    CQ says:

Why did the Green Party leader meet personally with the Ontario Liberal Party’s Campaign Strategist ahead of tonight’s Leaders’ debate? Is there to be another Elizabeth May styled endorsement, provincially?

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Warren says:

That, or a bento box.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Sb says:

If you are a political Forrest Gump, then, run, Forrest. Run.

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    allegra fortissima says:

Surprised you didn’t bite him right in the buttocks!

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Michael Jones says:

I’m surprised McGuinty didn’t push for Mike Schreiner’s inclusion – he’d expose Horvath’s unfortunate shift away from green issues and Mike’s optimism would be a welcome antidote to Hudak’s shreiking weasel routine.

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    TheSilentObserver says:

I’m not sure how I feel about Mike Schrinder, but it’s interesting to note how he can be so casual and amiable with another party’s operative like that. I doubt I could, but I admire the ability.

Warren says:

I’m quite cuddly when you get to know me.

6. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    John Mraz says:

Cuddly like Appollyon.

Methinks the Greens quite Nader-ish of late. Probably good for us all.

jm