Musings —04.23.2012 11:03 PM—
Sarah Palin North got beaten, badly. The PC leader who impressed me so much, months ago, won big. Quick takes:
- Rod Love has gone into hiding.
- A hole has been kicked in a wall at 24 Sussex.
- That viral vid urging youth to vote PC wasn’t so bad after all, eh?
- I guess gays won’t burn in Hell after all – and white candidates aren’t always better than non-white ones!
- My family weren’t the only Alberta Grits urging people to vote for Redford, looks like.
- Never, ever underestimate Stephen Carter. Redford and Nenshi don’t.
- Tom Flanagan has now lived through Week Four Bozone Layer eruptions twice. Ouch.
- Gord Tulk, kiss my ass!
Much to say about all this in the days ahead. But the pundits and the pollsters don’t look terribly good, tonight!