Just got this email:

Glenn Beck is an anti-Semite. He says the “most dangerous people” are mainly Jews. He has described Jewish leaders as leaders of “shadow governments” and said they’ve “infiltrated churches.” He says that Jews alone killed Jesus. He is a Holocaust revisionist.  He’s tried to use tours of Auschwitz to make a buck.  He promotes anti-Semitic books.  He traffics in anti-Semitism all the time.

Why, why, why would ICEJ and Uptown Chabad play host to such an asshole?  Have they lost their minds?

10 Responses to “Has the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (Canada), and “Uptown Chabad” lost their frigging minds?”

1. Michael S says:

Bernie Farber is going to be busy. He would be a great MP or MPP.

• Tim Sullivan says:

He tried. He did not win the last provincial election running as a Liberal.

I was disappointed. I imagine lots others were, too.

2. G. Babbitt says:

I guess Beck’s hatred of Muslims and Palestinian’s trumps his anti-semitism

3. Dan says:

This should go without saying, but most Jewish people care about justice, freedom, and equality for everyone. So I want my target to be 100% clear.

There’s a small fringe movement in the Jewish community that basically says “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. It’s the same mindset that says “well, I’m against hate speech. But hate speech against Muslims isn’t really hate speech.”

So for a few people, Beck’s advocacy for eliminating Islam is valuable enough that it outweighs his racist ideas of Jews.

4. Conservative Socialist says:

Glenn Beck is a hardcore Zionist who tries to out-Likud the Likudniks. He sees Nazis everywhere, even under his bed.

Is he an Anti-Semite? He’s more of a nut than anything. I’ve seen a more coherent and ideologically consistent worldview coming from Lyndon Larouche.

5. RT says:

Warren your relentless pursuit of right wing whackos and the Conservative big wigs that once associated with them is to be commended, but you still have yet to mention you write for a newspaper founded by a propagandist for apartheid South Africa: http://rrj.ca/m3616/ http://pushedleft.blogspot.ca/2009/09/stephen-harper-northern-foundation-and_8773.html

6. Lisa Black says:

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that on their web site this afternoon! He is nuts!

7. Dick Richards says:

Glenn being Glenn

8. Lord Kitchener says:

was R Linmbaugh’s speaking fee too much $$$?

9. Warren, I looked into your links. Most of your links refer to George Soros. My father was a holocaust survivor and he hated anti Israel self haters like George Soros. Why would you go to bat for George Soros?