Dear JamesHalifax and Nurie

Your comments, and the number of comments you’ll be permitted, are heretofore limited. There has been too much libel, too much ad hominem, and frankly too much race-based crap.

I don’t care what side of the spectrum you’re on, either. This is my house, and my rules prevail. If you don’t like that, beat it.

15 Responses to “Dear JamesHalifax and Nurie”

1. Graham says:

Good job, Mr. Kinsella.

2. Thank you so much for this Warren.

3. W the K - No, not Warren says:

Thank you.

4. Dan says:

The house is fair.

5. Greg from Calgary says:

Thank-you

6. KP says:

Thank you.

7. Jason King says:

8. Mr. Murdoch esq says:

Which one of them do you think needs a psychiatric hospital stat!

9. Marc-André Chiasson says:

Praise the laird of the palaver (not-a-blog) page.

10. Olmanhall says:

I’m pretty sure one of them is Tulk in drag.

11. Gary says:

Thank you from the bottom of my highly assimilated, uni-lingual, unhyphenated heart.

12. Nurie Jahangeer says:

Dear Mr. Kinella,

Thank you for this timely message. Firstly, please allow me to apologize for causing you any sort of grief
    or aggravation, as a result of my childish, immature and silly comments. Secondly, I have decided that
    this will be my last post on your web site, as while I would fully conform to your rules if I were to continue
    to post, I feel very bad for upsetting you. Thirdly, you are quite correct that I have posted “race based crap”
    and for that I am truly sorry for that. I can assure you that I do not hate individual or group on the basis of
    their racial, ethnic, cultural, national, linguistic and/or religious background. While my comments were indeed
    very silly and clearly wrong, I was only doing them in an effort to ‘smoke out” the racists, who post to your
    forum on a regular basis, and to that end, I do believe I was vindicated. I was deeply distressed by the
    cravenly indifferent, crypto-racist, and highly euro-centric comments, which quite often made direct attacks
    upon Afro-Canadians, with regard to the issue of gun control. So I thought I would “give them a taste of their
    own medicine”, as it were. However, it was very wrong of me to use your forum for personal reasons
    like that. I would like to wish you the very best of good luck and success with all of your projects in the future.
    I do hope you can forgive me for causing problems on your web site. If I may suggest, perhaps it would be
    prudent for you to remove any and all comments I have made in the recent past on your web site, as they
    may be offend and upset potentially new readers who visit your web site.

Sincerely,
    Nurie Jahangeer

13. Anne Peterson says:

I’m sure Ezra Levant would scream and howl about limits to free speech. But those described in the ‘Republican Brain’ (I’m still caught up with that book) cannot do anything but repeat ad nauseum their false beliefs based on nothing but ideology, so if they are limited to stating those just once, that is just OK with me.

14. Fred from BC says: