09.12.2012 06:00 AM

Gardner on Trudeau

Reading this, I was reminded that Gardner was a senior staffer in Mike Harris’ government. He’s running from that past, and simultaneously embracing it.

It’s weird, but most people do the same thing, remember.

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    kre8tv says:

There was a line in there that I really liked about fortune-telling in politics: “We think we know. But we don’t know. Not really.”

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Tim Sullivan says:

To sum up the article:

Justin Trudeau? Meh …

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Tired of it All says:

Precisely.

I’m a Gardner fan, and his logic is usually air-tight, but here he splits a mighty fine hair ‘tween claiming Harper’s policy work at the corner store gave us something to judge at the time that is qualitatively different than what Trudeau has done so far.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m agnostic on Trudeau. I’m just taking Gardner to task for his unabashadly evident cognitive bias.

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Joe says:

Is it just me or do I sense that Gardner is a tad bit afraid of JT?

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Matt says:

Exactly how I read it. I think both Orange and Blue are afraid of Trudeau and that makes me happy.

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    james curran says:

I was never of the opinion he was one to suck AND blow. Oh well. No I am.