Biden

He clearly read Fight The Right. Speaking to regular folks, with passion and conviction, about values.

I’m sending him a bill.

11 Responses to “Biden”

1. nic coivert says:

Glad to hear it. I come here first for my American debate analysis. Will sleep soundly.

2. Dennis Hollingsworth says:

I encourage you to send an Invoice to SMOKIN JOE & Please Don’t Hold Back On The Amount … Cool, Calm & Collected For The Debate Duration Was Smokin Joe Biden.

Seems like Junior Mint Congressman Ryan Tripped Himself Up With His VooDoo Economic Plan.

Great Debate For The White Hats … Man !!

3. Conservative Socialist says:

Watching it, I think that Biden is the better debater. Ryan might be able to recite facts and figures fairly well (from his ideological perspective of course) but is about as charming as a block of wood.

Palin fared better against the same guy, in my opinion.

Joe Biden did seem a tad bit too dismissive of Paul Ryan though, his laughing and grinning seemed disrespectful when it wasn’t really needed.

4. Domenico says:

Biden was really strong especially on domestic issues. I hope Obama was taking notes. His emotion was good to see.

5. Al in Cranbrook says:

Sure, I’m biased (and who here isn’t?)…but I found Biden to be smug, condescending and arrogant beyond belief. As the debate wore on it became grating as hell!. Ryan was far more respectful.

On content, the US of A is a financial and economic disaster, and a trainwreck looking for a place to happen. I have a hard time believing anyone trying to either pretend this isn’t so, or defend how they let it get that bad. No budget in 3 years??? C’mon people! If that happened here in Canada, everyone on this forum would be screaming bloody murder for heads to roll!!! To put it mildly!!!

6. DJ says:

Biden can can get away with the smirks and the laughing, because he’s been around so much longer than Ryan. I think Biden energized the Democratic base. I am confident Obama will come out strong in the next two debates.

7. WDM says:

Last half of the debate was all Biden. Thought he was aggressive, but not mean-spirited. Glad he stopped laughing at Ryan, that was a bad visual for undecideds (as entertaining as it may have been). Hopefully Obama was taking notes.

8. Anne Peterson says:

There is a certain wide eyed look people fix on you when they are lying or conning you. That’s how Ryan looked to me a lot of the time. I thought Biden was laughing because Ryan statements were so ridiculous. But it wasn’t really a laugh , was it? You know the facial expression you get which looks like a laugh, but isn’t really a laugh when people lie to you and you say, “What?”

9. Michael S says:

You can tell that he once worked as a bartender.

10. Ronald O'Dowd says:

Warren,

Watching that made me grateful that neither of them is president.