Fight the Right invite, tonight!

As I write in my acknowledgements to Fight The Right, I’ve got some of the best commenters around on my web site.  Over the years, many of you guys have given me some great ideas, and great suggestions, for my book, my columns and my TV hits.  You make me think.

So, I wanted to thank you by offering a chance to attend tonight’s invite-only launch party to limited number of regulars.  If you (a) live in or around the GTA (b) you provide your real name and email address and (c) are indeed a known regular on this web site, I will send the first 20 responders an invite to tonight’s book launch, taking place somewhere in Toronto.  There’ll be lots of big names there, and even a live Sun News TV crew!

Among other things, it’s time we met face to face, wouldn’t you say? (And don’t worry: you’ll be out of there well in time for the presidential debate!)

36 Responses to “Fight the Right invite, tonight!”

1. I’d like to come tonight!

2. John Matheson says:

Warren,

I would like to see your book launch. We did meet at Cherry Cola’s when you did an SFH gig there.
    All the best,

John

3. Kevin says:

Shucks – stuck here in Ennui-on-the-Rideau (ht to Dr. Foth). Have a great launch party!

4. Michelle Ervin says:

Am I too late on this? I’m not a known regular on the web site, but for what it’s worth, I contemplated calling in sick today to read Fight the Right. I’m also a journalist who might be able to find at least an online home for a review of the book.

Let me know, and congrats.

M.

5. Glen says:

Shit! I’m in Toronto tomorrow night.

You can postpone one day, right? Let me know.

6. Susan MacIsaac says:

I am not a regular poster but I wanted to go on record to say that I wish you great success with this book. I cannot wait to read it!

7. Gpeter says:

This is very cool of you.

8. Michael Behiels says:

HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE KINSELLA LAUNCH!!

Tweets will be appreciated!

Having a launch in Ottawa soon, I hope

9. Poulter says:

I would love to be there tonight, and it was a toss-up between the book launch and re-organizing my sock drawer, and those socks won—probably more interesting things happening in the sock drawer anyway.

10. GPAlta says:

Are you coming to Grande Prairie or Edmonton on your tour?

11. George says:

It’s time like this I wish I posted more so I could consider myself a “regular”, even though I’ve been an avid reader for years. Good luck with the launch, I am looking forward to picking up a copy shortly.

12. Dennis Hollingsworth says:

Dear Warren :

I would be delighted to be included in your book signing soiree !!

Cheers

Dennis

Dennis Hollingsworth
    dennishollingsworth@rocketmail.com

13. james curran says:

You know I’d love to attend. Unfortunately it’s the Burlington AGM tonight featuring Deb Coyne. Damn conflicts! Anywho, I am enjoying your book and am looking forward to your anticipated success with it.

Cheers!

14. Robert K. says:

Have fun tonight. I will look for a signed copy when you are next in Ottawa.

15. Lynn says:

Regular reader for years, can’t make it to GTA from Halifax tonight but purchased the books of two outstanding Canadians today. Mr. Neil Young and Mr. Warren Kinsella — icon and future icon :-) . Can’t decide what to read first. Wishing you great success with your book and …some of us Eastern Liberals would love to meet you — book tour possibly?

16. Bil H says:

What a cool offer. Unfortunately i’m sure anyone who consistently votes conservative might start to hiss and cover their eyes at the sight of your book cover.

17. Kaplan says:

I’m in Edmonton, oh so far away. Best of luck – the books sounds like a great tool, and I look forward to buying a copy soon.

18. wsam says:

Is it in the West End? I refuse to travel north of Bloor during the week.

19. CQ says:

Ask Brad for the Giles Blunt treatment. (kidding.) Just saw a TV promo for a latest Blunt novel on WNED at 3.pm. today. And less Bre-X Fever. Enjoy the book launch; I noticed your segment on yesterday’s CHCH @5:30 program.

20. Dan says:

Any spots left for a long-time reader, irregular commentator?

21. Patrick says:

Ohohhohohohoh! I just happen to be downtown tonight. Is there still an opening? I haven’t posted much but I read daily.

22. Marc-Andre Chiasson says:

Perhaps, Warren, you might consider teleporting the whole event to Moncton. Would love to be there, congratulations, have fun and bonne chance.

23. Jason Hickman says:

This here conservative would’ve been happy to jump into the lion’s den, but unfortunately, I can’t tonight. Best of luck with the event.