2013 resolutions open thread!

Mine:

1. I will learn to cook.
2. I will start writing another book.
3. I will be less of a schnook.

They rhyme!

Anyway, what’s yours? Post ‘em in comments, and we’ll all have a good chuckle about ‘em a year from now!

Until then, Happy New Year from Kinsellabration II on the Left Coast. Don’t drink and drive, and don’t ever vote for conservatives!

12 Responses to “2013 resolutions open thread!”

1. David says:

I resolve to drag the Liberal party back to the unconditionally federalist centrist party it needs to be, one molecule at a time.

2. Ronald O'Dowd says:

W,

I resolve not to bet on how David’s resolution will affect the two leading Liberal leadership candidates from Quebec — either adopting an unconditionally federalist centrist position will increase support in Quebec or lead to a nosedive. Take your pick!

We need to get that right because unlike Conservatives, we simply can’t win the country without Quebec.

• David says:

Every leader who has taken us away from unconditional federalism has taken us away from Canada. Funny that…

• Ronald O'Dowd says:

David,

Warren and I don’t always agree but we both fervently believe that winning is EVERYTHING in politics. We can be Canadians of the highest order — or we can win. I’m not saying that we are necessarily right. What I am saying is without Quebec, we have positively no chance of forming government…

3. Anne Peterson says:

I will try not to be snide about liberals on your site. We should all be as nasty together as we can about conservative/reformers.

4. Dennis Hollingsworth says:

FIRSTLY, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate YOU Warren Kinsella for being such an Outstanding Canadian Humourist; Canada’s Most Astute Political Commentator; and my personal role model / mentor in all matters pertaining to Canadian Politics.

I resolve … Day by Day in every way, to be better + better in everything I do and say !!

5. John Morse says:

Should I find myself in agreement with the Harper government in 2013, I resolve to do my research and find out if I was mistaken or if I was misled.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6. John Kingma says:

I have the same one every year. Lose weight and keep it off.

I do pretty good for the first 6 months… but then we enter beer and BBQ season and it all goes to hell.

This year I’m starting 14 pounds lighter than I did last year… so that’s good. But I still need to drop at least 20.

7. Tim Sullivan says:

Get a good, err, really good set of knives. That starts off all good and, more importantly, enjoyable cooking.

8. Windsurfer says:

My resolution: not to read any more Con Troll BS Kool-Aid Talking Points on this blog. It’s really getting bad and in much bigger volume by many more names. This must mean that inroads are being made. The saying ‘horking one’s cookies’ comes to mind.

Actually, my main resolutions in a nutshell
    **Cherish