11.28.2013 03:50 PM

I plan to use this a lot in the coming Toronto mayoralty race

…if someone stops dithering, that is.

Man, am I ever glad I never throw out any of my old political stunt stuff.

20131128-154948.jpg

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Greg says:

If you cook heroine in it, you could use it for Tory or Ford.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    David says:

Heroin even.

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Nic Coivert says:

The right coke spoon in your mouth born.

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Ronald O'Dowd says:

Warren,

I hope we ain’t talking a Ms. Dithers…

As for that guy, remember what Ann Richards said about H.W. — something about being born with a silver foot in his mouth. And though unfair, it bloody well did the job. Worked like a charm.

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Cynical says:

Is that the long spoon you use to sup with the devil?
    Not that Olivia would qualify…

6. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    e.a.f. says:

you’re going to need a larger spoon to shovel the shit that will be floating around.

7. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Chris says:

But I remember Warren saying very nice things about John Tory over the years. When Tory is (or might be) running for office, he’s the devil. But when he’s not, he’s viewed as a very decent person. It’s hard to reconcile the different views. I don’t agree with Tory’s politics ( I can’t forget the religious school funding issue) but I view him like Hugh Segal or David Crombie as being very a very high calibre Conservative.

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Warren says:

I sure did. And, as a friend, I’ve said to his face that his indecision in 2010 led directly to the election of Rob Ford.

I’ve also said, directly, that his support of the bogus Ford Fiscal Agenda (like Stintz and Minan-Wong) disqualifies him for the mayoralty.

We need to flush every bit of evidence of Ford – including those who helped him achieve power, as Tory, Stintz and Minan-Wong did.

Clear enough for you?

8. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    steve says:

I am very white, but I still do not understand why your parents would buy you and engraved coke spoon at birth