Live from the Leafs-Kings game

Text exchange between Son One and me. We Kinsellas are unimpressed by movie stars.

20131211-202619.jpg

17 Responses to “Live from the Leafs-Kings game”

1. Pipes says:

He’s kind a creepy

2. .. the score.. what’s the score .. never mind the Short guy, unless he can score ..

3. frmr disgruntled Con now happy Lib says:

Loove Martin Short….hes a Canadian treasure……..he used to do the best PET impression during his days at SCTV…..Dave Thomas did a pretty good Joe Clark too as I recall….I can find lots of old SCTV clips….but never that one of them debating in the HOC…..

4. Mark says:

Warren, we’re much of an age but I’m not sure I could pick Martin Short out in a crowd. I’ve heard the name but are you sure he’s a movie star?

5. Jeff says:

Okay, get the SCTV box set and show it to your son, STAT! This is an educational shortcoming that can yet be addressed. There is still time. Fred Rogers in a boxing ring? Timeless.

6. He was a judge on Canada’s Got Talent last year!

7. patrick says:

Well, say what you want, but I find this very exciting I must say!

8. Kelly says:

Next time you sit behind Harper at a Leafs game, please report back on whether his hair is all his.

9. Martin Short says:

This hurts…it really hurts.

10. Max says:

Movie Star … really? You should have said Cat in the Hat was in front of you. That and Kelly’s sometimes co-host on Live.

11. Andy Kaut says:

I read this with a heavy heart, sir. Everyone knew who Paul Walker was (but me; I had to look up FF), but your child doesn’t know who Martin Short is ? This guy + fat suit = half an hour of quality television, every time. Aside from Jimmy Glick, though – his straight man vs. Kurt Russell in Captain Ron, anything he did with Second City…

I would be embarrassed if my child didn’t answer me with the same when I wished him, “Goodnight, Ned.”