Musings —08.13.2015 06:29 AM—
- Justin Trudeau stepped in it yesterday…or did he?
- Here’s what the Liberal leader said: And this is a quote, from Canadian Press: “We’re proposing a strong and real plan, one that invests in the middle class so that we can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to, but from the heart outwards.”
- Do you understand what that means? Well, don’t worry. I don’t either. Zoolander.
- Various media are having a field day with it. The Sun is calling it Care Bear Economics, which is actually pretty funny. “Whatever that means,” said the Post, in a headline.
- Is it truly as bad as Scott Reid’s “beer and popcorn” remark? The Post says that one sank an entire election campaign, and I wouldn’t disagree.
- I liked what Jeff Balingall said about it: Will we now measure our GDP in hugs?
- You? Was it a disaster? Funny? Weird? Decide!