Musings —09.13.2015 09:45 AM—
- Le petit gars is back! Why? Well, you can’t call an election and expect him not to show up, can you?
- So he’s swinging at the Tories: Right here.
- And he’s swinging at the Dippers too: Right here.
- He’s actually not saying anything he hasn’t said before. On these two criticisms, believe me – he means it.
- So how do the recipients of his criticisms react? Well, the Tories, I can tell you, secretly admire the old guy. They – from Harper down – have always admired his toughness and decisiveness.
- The Dippers, meanwhile, are like they always are. That is, they are sucky, whiny babies. They are, as I’ve written many times before, pious and humourless windbags who always prefer talking to doing. Just watch how they react to any critique, no matter how merited: they can’t take it. When that idiot NDP candidate out in Alberta started enthusiastically courting the crucial Bloods and Crips vote, here, they didn’t ask themselves: Hey, should we keep this candidate? No, they excoriated anyone who even dared to raise the subject.
- Thus, JC today: The Cons are receiving his blasts with equanimity. The Dips? They’re pathetically digging up stuff from 15 years ago. Like I say: sucky, whiny babies.