Musings —04.10.2016 02:48 PM—
Fifty-two per cent. Wow.
Quick reactions, stream of unconsciousness:
- Justin Trudeau probably wanted to keep Thomas Mulcair around. The next guy/gal may steal back what Trudeau took from the NDP in 2015.
- The Conservatives need the Dippers to have a stronger leader. Maybe they’ll get one, now.
- By staying on a bit longer, Mulcair gets his six best years for his pension, no?
- So much for that orange breakthrough in Quebec. That’s over. The Bloc will be smiling.
- Et tu, Stephen Lewis?
- The Leap Manifesto is a lengthy suicide note.
- Knifed by the very people who defended his every word six months ago.
What do you think, folks?