Musings —02.01.2018 09:12 PM—
Some of you have passed along his wee post on Facebook. Stuff about little James for you to clip and save, much of it found on the assaulter-shielding Huffington Post:
- On that Facebook screed, Di Fiore actually named and attacked one of the sexual assault victims who courageously came forward in the CTV story about Patrick Brown
- Of #MeToo, DiFiore says “destroying a man has never been easier”
- The media and the public, Di Fiore says, are carrying “pitchforks and torches” and are “systematically destroying men”
- Di Fiore ran for mayor of Toronto once – and was beaten, badly, by white supremacist leader Don Andrews
- …and he’s been convicted of voter fraud in the 2004 election
- Di Fiore says feminists “infantilize” other women, and they “constantly place themselves in the role of a victim”
- Di Fiore called a protest at a bar where a woman was raped “fanaticism” and “a dangerous game drenched in mob mentality”
- Bonus: Hitler, Di Fiore says, “was not an oaf” – “he was organized”
And so on. He came to my office, once, and begged me to make a business introduction. I did. He blew it, big time.
James Di Fiore is a sexist, misogynistic asshole who thinks it’s okay to further victimize the victims of sexual assault.