The scene at my place
Look what’s for sale at Christmastime!!
Three handsome guys at the diner
A vision of beauty and perfection on the 401
Libyans celebrating Qaddafi’s death in front of White House
Teddy Kennedy’s grave at Arlington
Appropos of nothing, here is my new look (updated)
Comments are welcome.
UPDATE: For the literally thousands of commenters who have contacted me about this important posting, here are the key fashion facts about the above photo:
- It was taken on Mother’s Beach in Kennebunk, Maine, just before Hurricane Irene hit
- The patch is His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie, purchased in Jamaica
- The hat is from the only and only golf club I ever belonged to, Larrimac in Chelsea, P.Q.
- The T-shirt is a Pennywise tour shirt
- The jean jacket was purchased many decades ago, and is hated by every woman I have ever known, and which I will therefore be buried in
- The edgy new glasses are actually 3D glasses – lenses popped out by my son – purchased at a showing of Captain America, which totally sucked
- The scar on my lip is from a long-ago bar fight in Calgary, which I lost
- You’re welcome
« Previous 1 2