Musings —03.12.2011 08:14 PM—
1. Flight was supposed to leave Fort Myers for Toronto at 8:30.
2. They have moved it back multiple times. IT IS NOW LEAVING AT 11:21.
3. That means I will be arriving with my Mom AND FOUR YOUNG KIDS AT ABOUT 5 A.M.
4. Any explanation from WestJet? Just a shrug and “maintenance.” One word. “Maintenance.”
5. Any apology from WestJet? NO NOT A FRIGGING WORD OF APOLOGY OR REGRET. ZERO, ZIPPO, ZILCH.
I know, I know. You guys always remind me about the last time I flew with these idiots, and how I promised to never ever again fly WestJet. I know.
But they were a full thousand bucks cheaper than the alternatives, including going through Buffalo. They were cheaper.
Guess I know why now, don’t I?
UPDATE: It’s well past the appointed hour. They have said there is yet another delay, and hope to be in the air “soon.” Uh-huh.