Musings —04.20.2012 02:28 PM—
1. All political parties attract their fair share of idiots and extremists.
2. It happens on both Right and Left.
3. When the media or the public bring idiocy/extremism in your ranks to your attention, you shouldn’t defend it.
4. You should condemn it and, when serious, kick the idiots/extremists out.
5. Danielle Smith doesn’t do that. She hasn’t done that.
6. That says something important about her, and her judgment.
7. Idiots and extremists come and go. Leaders don’t as much.
8. Get it?