Musings —07.18.2016 07:16 AM—
If you are heading to Louisiana, here are some things you need to know:
- You need to be 18 to consume alcohol
- You need to be 18 to get a marriage licence
- You need a parent’s consent to get a tattoo
- You can’t really get an abortion at any age
- You can get an assault rifle, and carry it around openly, at 17
At age 8, Louisiana resident Abby is a bit too young to carry her gun around outside.
But when she hits 17, watch out, [insert despised minority here] people!