1. To go to Japan and Africa, and stay for a while.
2. To see Burning Spear and Minor Threat, and to see New Order play ‘Ceremony.’
3. To have the original Hot Nasties play one more time in Calgary.
4. To visit that garden in Israel once more, and linger longer.
5. To write a book that will make grown men cry, and make my children remember me.
6. To invent something good.
7. To own a house on the sea in Maine, and to live there for a whole year, alone, and write and paint.
8. To meet, and talk with, Barack Obama.
9. To get faith.
10. To be forgiven.