04.21.2021 12:08 PM

We get letters: fan of Max Bernier (and Max Bernier’s lawyer) writes in


  1. Peter says:

    Only 90%? What, the other 10% of the time Warren is a man of rare perspicacity and uncommon wit? Somebody should tell this guy that, if he’s going to engage in visceral slanders and scurrilous ad hominems, he should go whole hog if he hopes to have any polemical kick. I haven’t seen a case of pulling one’s punches so wimpily since militant atheist proselytizer Richard Dawkins peppered public buses with signs saying there is probably no God.

  2. irreversible road map to freedom says:

    I don’t get it…. What is Warren the other 10% of the time?!

  3. Ronald O'Dowd says:

    Bad, bad, member of the Bar. Can you say oversight has been triggered?

  4. The Doctor says:

    “globalist cucks”. Somebody has been reading Breitbart, has learned the Trumpy buzzwords.

Leave a Reply to The Doctor Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *