Musings —01.27.2011 01:00 AM—
- Iggy disses PKP: Just a hunch, but I’m guessing the Grit leader thinks he wasn’t going to get Sun Media’s editorial endorsement. I wouldn’t have made that assumption, myself, but that was then, this is now, etc. etc.
- But, then again, on the other hand…. Don’t be too hard on him. It’s not like Stephen Harper hasn’t changed course on this subject a kabillion times, either, etc. etc.
- Kinsella on The Story of O! Not that one, perverts. The new one. On Q, with my old student council-daze pal, Terry Fallis. I’m the one who calls Harper “the most boring guy in the world.”
- Proletariat punk: This is a wonderful idea, and a wonderful cause. But SFH would kick your keester onstage, Angus. Believe it maaaan, etc. etc.
- Go Christy, go! No surprise here: Christy is smart, telegenic, centrist and appealing. The establishment’s choice, meanwhile, was there when things went to Hell in handbasket. Do the math, etc. etc.
- Alberta right-wingers continue to atomize: Nothing gladdens this Alberta Liberal’s tiny heart more than seeing the right wing rip themselves to pieces in a nasty family feud. It doesn’t hurt that Ted Morton is also bonkers, etc. etc.
- The NDP will oppose the budget! That is, er, etc., etc…
- …unless they don’t. Er, um, ahem. Etc. etc.
- Martin Patriquin, asshole: In this episode, Mr. “Quebec Is Corrupt” mocks Lucien Bouchard, the day after Bouchard’s former wife dies of cancer. What a dick this guy is. Etcetera.