Musings —01.04.2012 09:50 AM—
I pay quite a bit of attention to the lunatic named Ron Paul, these days, because he figures somewhat prominently in my new book. His showing in Iowa last night, and some of his past publications, combine to ensure my guy – Barack Obama – is re-elected handily, I think.
Ron Paul statements, you ask? Here’s some of my favourites, and the link to same:
- “Needlin’, a new form of racial terrorism has struck New York City streets on the tony Upper West Side. At least 39 white women have been struck with used hypodermic needles — perhaps infected with AIDS — by gangs of black girls between the ages of 12 and 14.”
- “Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer, Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressmen (sic). What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day.”
- “Order was only restored in L.A. when it was time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began. … What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided.”
- “Whether [the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing] was a setup by the Israeli Mossad, as a Jewish friend of mine suspects, or was truly a retaliation by the Islamic fundamentalists, matters little.”
- “Indeed, it is shocking to consider the uniformity of opinion among blacks in this country. Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty, and the end of welfare and affirmative action.”
This maniac came a close third last night. That tells you (as I will relate in my book) that (a) the Right’s recent political successes have shattered their self-discipline and (b) that, soon enough, progressives will decimate them.
They have gone to the margins, too far, too fast.