We get more letters!

Well Warren I take a major offence to being call names by you on BY Line , the Liberals that created the problems in this country .Treadeu brought in all the NIGGERS to this country just for votes, now you want to call me names for the mess you idiots created. Why don’t you clean up your mess and leave the good people that have lived up to the law alone. If you did any research only 1 registered hand gun was ever in an insolent so I guess  youre the F**ken idiot for not doing your home work. Go after the Bad Boys You brought into this country.

Dennis Lammi
Oakville
905-847-8944

23 Responses to “We get more letters!”

1. Alison S says:

Oh good grief! Poor Dennis doesn’t have the brains of a gnat. His comment would be funny if it weren’t so sad, and a bit scary.

2. Amhed says:

I’m one of those niggers that Mr. Treadeu brought into this country and I have been a liberal supporter ever since. Myself, my wife and my son all have benefited from the great Mr. Treadeu who brought this country out of the dark ages where it was the old boys white club that decided who had a piece of the Canadian pie.

I and my wife have been a benefactor of section 15 of the Charter of Rights and freedoms which has given us the opportunity to be employed with the federal government. My son has also taken advantage of section 15 when he applied and was hired at CP Rail. Mr. Treadeu showed Canadians what equality was suppose to be: the chance for an African-Canadian to do the job of a white man equally.

• VH says:

c’mon Amhed, assuming you are in fact black:

1) using the n-word isn’t the way to self describe just because some white guy throws it out. I don’t know how old you are but that wasn’t okay in Quentin Tarantino movies and it’s still not okay now.

2) black people were employed by the federal gov’t long before Trudeau came on the scene.

3) I don’t know what you mean by “equality was suppose to be: the chance for an African-Canadian to do the job of a white man equally” but equality is about much much more than just chances at jobs.

• Jon Adams says:

I hope we can move past this insolent.

3. Olmanhall says:

Can’t you just see him? Eyes rollin’ around in his head and spittin’ all over everything when he talks? I think you struck a nerve Warren. Wonder if he’s still answering the phone?

4. Think Again says:

“only 1″ ?!

There were at least 80 registered handguns the police identified as murder weapons between 1997 and the end of 2009: see the second chart (and move the year slider all the way to the left) in:

And that’s just for homicides. (Unfortunately, they don’t track the registered status of the guns for any other crimes involving firearms (e.g., attempted murder, discharge with intent, threats, robbery, rape) at the national level.)

5. Les Miller says:

I tried. But I really can’t say anything nice, so I’m just going to shut up. Dad was right, yet again.

6. kitt says:

Maybe if Dennis Lammi moved to a warmer room his IQ may rise to normal. Canada is a country of immigrants and that includes the Lammi family. If anyone should be upset at all the immigrants it should be the First Nations people.

7. Cromwell says:

I cannot understand the attachment rational people have for democracy when toe-rags like this have the right to vote.

8. Marc Paquette says:

“Canada is a country of immigrants and that includes the Lammi family.”

Lammi Name Meaning Finnish: variant of Lampi, found chiefly in western Finland

Huh..Imagine that..

9. billg says:

Met that kind before, many times, we all have.
    And he’s the reason I disagree with the HRC’s.
    I dont want that kind of person hiding, I want that kind of lunacy out in the open for all to see and pity, and, if he breaks a hate law I dont want him in a room with a fake judge and a fake jury, I want him in a real court to face the full force or our laws.

10. Anne Peterson says:

Great upsurge in confidence in the future of our country to know these are the kind of people who are voting for the kind of people who are running it. Scary, frightening thought that such mindless people are charting the course. And I do mean that government. One thing about it is that this kind of talk on Harper’s behalf loses more votes than it gains,, because most Canadians are thoughful rational people.

11. Mike B says:

Wow looks like gun-owners and the KKK are joining forces (or are one and the same). Better make sure you’re white before you knock on his door to ask for directions.

12. Tom says:

I hate seeing racism in our beautiful Canada. It’s just sickening. Mr. Lammi is the one who does not belong here.

13. Kelly says:

Would electroshock therapy be of benefit? Equine doses of advanced psychotropic medications? I’m not sure…I’m not sure…

14. Joey Rapaport says:

Wow, truly entertaining! LOL

15. Mr. Murdoch esq says:

I wish you would make “We Get Letters” a permanent daily fixture on your website. I just love them. I start my day with a smile everytime! They are so silly and so funny, they leave me wanting more and more and more.

I think the letters are real too, because no one could make that stuff up. :) :) :) :)

16. bd says:

wow. what an unfortunate human being.

17. Paul says:

Everyone,

Dennis appears to be in the Finnish Canadian Cultural Federation. I hope his country is proud of him!!!!

Lammi, D
    128 Bronte Rd
    Oakville
    ON L6L 3C2
    (905) 847-8944

18. Gord says:

Dear Dennis…you are one fucked up dude. Kind of sad that my Canada has excrement like you as a citizen.

19. Nic Coivert says:

How do you feel when police dress as protestors and torch their own vehicles, or throw bricks through windows? And they do.

20. Cromwell says:

Yes, I understand and sympathise. Civic rights including but not limited to the right to vote should be taken away from those who advocate anti-democratic and anti-Charter policies.

21. Les Miller says:

Which helps to explain why almost nobody cared when an Alberta farmer was dragged off to the federal gulags in handcuffs and leg irons for peacefully protesting the fact that he didn’t have the same rights as an Ontario farmer. After all, the silly bastard had the gall to give a bushel of wheat to an American 4-H Club in Montana. He just gave it to them! Can you imagine that?! And then, this budding terrorist was stupid enough to turn himself in to the authorities when they asked him to. Hah hah hah! And he was even surprised that they took him away in chains in front of his wife, and very young daughter!

That sort of idiocy should serve as a lesson to all Albertans. Stay in your place, you wheat farming morons! Don’t make waves, or you will feel the wrath of the mighty East!