10.02.2012 07:20 AM

Fight The Right!

It’s finally out today. You can get it on Amazon, iTunes, Chapters/Indigo, through Random House, as an ebook, a book book, or whatever. Buy two copies and I’ll mow your lawn. Buy three, and I’ll shovel your driveway all winter!

Gary says:

Got my copy yesterday at Chapters Etobicoke. Guess they jumped the gun. Just bought the one copy, so I’ll still have to do my own chores. L.O.L.

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Warren says:

God bless you. You are a Great Canadian.

Chris says:

Out today? My pre-order arrived sometime last week.

Warren says:

Yes! God bless you!

salamander says:

Don’t have a driveway.. is the deal transferable to another driveway ?
    Just kidding.. Props re the book… Look forward to buying my copy.. (or three !)

Warren says:

You, too, are a Great Canadian.

John says:

WK says… “Buy three, and I’ll shovel your driveway all winter!”

I’m going to take you up on that.

Seriously.

Warren says:

Uh-oh.

Tim Sullivan says:

Let’s hope that we don’t have a year like 2008, snow-wise.

Gpeter says:

I have a big driveway, I’m glad there was no size caveat.

Warren says:

Damn. Me and my big mouth.

Davey Snot says:

I’ll by 10 if you cook for me in a mini skirt.

Lipman says:

Congrats on the release of your book, man.

Warren says:

Thanks brother

Chris P says:

So if I buy a book – will you agree to lunch (on me) downtown to autograph it?

Glen says:

Gross. Warren may chew up and spit out his political opponents but I don’t think actual cannibalism is his thing.

Warren says:

I get in trouble when I make foodie jokes, so I’ll just keep quiet, right about now.

Chris P says:

So….that means?

Chris says:

You are just full of beans today, Mr. K!

Must be that “new book high” I’ve heard about.

Dude Love says:

Your publisher needs to hire some internet policy and governance people. The book is on various sites for free downloading.

10. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Mike Branco says:

This is the first time I’ve bought something after being told to get it. You’re pretty convincing. But I’m actually one of the few people on the planet who enjoys mowing the lawn, so I’ll take a pass on that. Shoveling on the other hand…..

11. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Larry says:

available on kobo?

Warren says:

Believe so

12. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    John Matheson says:

I just bought one at indigo in Oshawa… This is my 7th book this year by a Canadian author… Maybe I would have called it Fight the Wrong…

Warren says:

You are a Great Canadian, too

13. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    steve says:

What Canada needs more than anything a blueprint to fight the false Gods of the right.

14. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    AmandaM says:

Kobo’ing on the iPad. Can’t wait to get into it tonight.

Except, dammit, you can’t sign it on the iPad. All my others are signed!
    (ironically, reading on the ipad and the captcha is MAPS. HA!)

15. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    deb says:

I live in the wildwest, no grass, only tumbleweeds and varmints. I dont have snow except one day a year , but I still will buy your book:)

16. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Jeff P says:

Great to hear the book is out.

But on a more important note…. Does it have a well written and thorough index?

Yours truly,

One of the shmucks who reads political books backwards

17. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    BradleyG says:

Read the book, loved the movie..opps!

18. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Neil says:

So if I show up with three copies in Calgary at the book signing (which I will do) how does the shoveling work?

19. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Conor says:

Will you make classroom visits (or Skype!?) for any university professors who make it required reading? I should get a daisy for that idea…

20. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    kre8tv says:

Who knew that “I’ll shovel your driveway all winter” was a euphemism for a Great Canadian blessing? Not that this is a bad thing at all.

Kidding aside, gratz on the book launch, mon ami.

21. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Tiger says:

Someone hasn’t thought about Carlill v. Carbolic Smoke Ball lately…

Tim Sullivan says:

Oh, that Scottish common law case.

22. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Scott says:

My pre-ordered Kindle version arrived this AM, it’s my “next up”!

23. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    frmr Disgruntled Con now Happy Lib says:

My copy has just arrived at my local, small, independent,(and struggling) book shoppe!….No Chapters pour moi……I look forward to the read……