11.15.2012 12:44 PM

Something I have been wanting to say for a long time

I have the Man Flu today, so I am in one foul mood. Stay away.

As such, this fits my mood perfectly. Spotted by Steve Ladurantaye. (Oh, and Steve: thanks for help on delivery. It came for about a week and then stopped. Now all they send is bills. This, too, puts me in a bad mood!)

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Kirsten says:

You and my husband. He’s a regular guest commentator on this very subject in the front seat of the car on my morning commute. I am going to have to share this with him.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    frmr disgruntled Con now Happy Lib says:

I wont mention Bob Rae’s speech to the Canadian Club in TO this am, then………hope your feeling better soon……..

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      frmr disgruntled Con now Happy Lib says:

ahem,…. you’re

Tim Sullivan says:

ahem … won’t

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    James Bow says:

Get well soon, though I think I’m one up on you.

A young daughter with stomach flu at 3:30 in the morning tops that.

Two young daughters with stomach flu at 5:00 in the morning tops THAT.

I do note that you’ve got more kids than me, so you have a great opportunity to beat that record. Assuming you haven’t done so already.

Warren says:

You win. Get well soon – all.

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    DJ says:

As if we’re not supposed to drive just as carefully around cars with no kids as passengers!

Next target: Parking spaces reserved for parents in mall parking lots. These are usually close to the mall/store entrance. As if kids shouldn’t have to walk!

Crazy world we’re living in.