Daisy help wanted

Daisy is looking for a full-time staffer who has:

• an interest in public affairs
  • good research skills
  • strong writing skills
  • a willingness to assist in administrative stuff (scheduling, billing)
  • and an ability to work well with others (and an ability to fake an interest in punk rock)

If that sounds like you, email info@greenlightgroup.co with your CV and writing samples!

12 Responses to “Daisy help wanted”

1. Michael S says:

Shouldn’t that be greenlightgroup.com? I may have a candidate for you. She’s Calgarian, even.

2. RonMac says:

Mebe Carney will apply??

3. Chris Merritt says:

Hey, I just applied. Didn’t want to put it in the email, but punk is pretty much the best ever. (I play drums, guitar and bass!)

4. steve says:

Firstly I am a punk, the rest I can learn.

5. bluegreenblogger says:

Lol, I have always hired with the maxim in mind: “Hire for attitude, and train for skills”, so is punk an attitude, or a skill?

6. CM says:

Warren

While scanning my twitter feed #ilovecurrentevents this morning, I thought about how cool it would be to schedule a trip to London England for me and my closets pals. For the flight, I would bring with me two books: Strunk & White’s The Elements of Style and your latest book Fight the Right. Upon our arrival, we would embark on a whirlwind tour of The City while listening to London Calling by The Clash on our iPods. Afterwards we could find a nice gastropub and chat about the downward spiral of the Liberal Party since its halcyon days under Jean Chrétien’s leadership. In fact, I just did some quick research to confirm that indeed, under Mr. Chretien’s leadership, the Liberal Party of Canada routinely topped the polls.

Well best of luck in finding your staffer.

Sincerely,

A loyal reader

7. Herman Thind says:

Might have someone in mind. Can they work remotely?

8. JamesHalifax says:

Hey Warren……

What about the “Conservatives need not apply” caveat?