Tweet this. Or, not.

I’m sorry, but the otherwise-intelligent people losing their shit over Twitter having a service interruption is beyond comedic. What did they do before it was invented?

More salient: what will they do when the Zombie Apocalypse™ begins, and their spiffy new Blackberry Z10 social media platform won’t halt an onslaught of the undead?

17 Responses to “Tweet this. Or, not.”

1. sharonapple says:

That’s what apps are for.

2. Todd Robson says:

I hear if you retweet 100 times and it is retweeted by 100 people – a kid with bad skin in Kitchener gets a visit from Jessica Simpson.

3. I’m sure you’ve come across the wonders of McSweeneys
    But for your short form literature reading pleasure
    and sense of what twitter may accomplish
    when yer in dire straits n up the creek
    we give you ….

4. John Morse says:

Zombies feed on healthy brains. Our glorious leader King Steven the ridiculous has unwittingly put into place some protective measures from zombies in Canada. By masking the sound of healthy Canadian brains with the constant sycophantic din and indecipherable gibberish of reform party attack parrots the zombies will assume there are no healthy brains to be eaten here.

5. Moira Fitzgerald says:

We tried to warn, cajole, plead, and reason with you, but you wouldn’t listen and went to press with your “make-up” diatribe. Now, you see the cunning and professionalism of the CPC:

Before you attack, we urge you to consider a wide range of possible counter-attacks. This is PR 101.

Your friend,
    the small l liberal whip

• Les Miller says:

Mr. Kinsella’s Revlonations™ about Mr. Flaherty’s expensing his makeup was a non-issue then, and remains a non-issue now. The makeup may or may not have had anything to do with his illness, but it doesn’t matter, either way.

Like the “Zombie Apocalypse™” ravaged “progressives” who mostly populate this site, that one was a no-brainer.

• Jon Adams says:

Ah, but *you’re* different, right m’lord?

• Les Miller says:

Of course I’m different. Prime Minister Chrétien said I was, and I’m sure he wouldn’t lie about something like that.

• Jon Adams says:

So Jean Chretien took time out of his busy day to say, “that Kinsella kid’s not-blog is mostly populated by no-brainers except that Les Miller cat,” is what you’re telling me.

DON’T WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION, LES MILLER. ANSWER NOW.

• Les Miller says:

No, Mr. Chrétien said that Albertans were different, and that he didn’t enjoy “doing politics” with us, as I recall. I happen to be an Albertan. In any case, I’m sure you can look the incident up for yourself. The point is, Mr. Chrétien would almost certainly have a far lower opinion of me than you do, right from the outset.

Take a valium, Jon. Shouting isn’t necessary, and nor was a translation. Grade 4 may have been the toughest six years of my life, but I graduated, and now I can read, rite and do rithmetric!

6. Peter says:

My son’s laptop just crashed and will be at the doctor’s for a week. He admits he feels like he is marooned on a deserted island.

7. Les Miller says:

Where? Ain’t no Reform Party in Canada, or I might very well be voting for them.

8. Les Miller says:

Of course I voted for them. That particular swine didn’t express a desire to destroy the business and lifestyle I have chosen. All the other little piggies did, and consequently had about a snowball’s chance in hell of getting my vote. I feel quite at peace with myself over the decision, even if I rue some of the side effects. That’s what you get when you must choose the least of several evils.

I can only hope that the swine you voted for have done as well for you, lipsticked or not.

9. Les Miller says:

It’s part of the beauty of being a separatist. You can hate all federal parties equally.