W@AL: I was wrong. About everything.

Outside Sun News studios, following an appearance on Brian Lilley’s show, I am struck by a proverbial lightning bolt on the way to Damascus. Clearly, I was wrong about Dalton McGuinty, and pretty much everything else. Watch what happens next.

16 Responses to “W@AL: I was wrong. About everything.”

1. Andy Kaut says:

Um, I can’t see the video. Is this just my shitty work computer, or is anyone else having this problem ?

2. MCBellecourt says:

No, you’re not the only one. I can’t, either. My computer comes from the Cretaceous Period, tho.

3. deb s says:

Im not able to see the vid either

4. Andy Kaut says:

Trite.

5. Corey says:

This whole thing with McGuinty is a classical example of political distractions. Whether staff deleted emails or not is getting us into the weeds…. How does any of this affect the people of Ontario? McGuinty & his government should judged on the basis of the policies they implemented, and there are plenty of policy victories I and other Ontarians should celebrate McGuinty for. I don’t really care that some emails about how a decision were made have been deleted… That’s pointless to the people of Ontario. Time to move on, but I doubt we will because Hudak & Horwath are convinced this is their way into power. That’s laughable of course…

• Matt says:

I matters greatly to me and flat out destroyed his legacy. I am actually horrified by it. To me, cancelling the plants was politics at its absolute worst which resulted in a Cons vote for the first time in my life. The behaviour of the party thereafter made matters even worse. Im glad the OPP are involved, and the Cons or NDP will certainly be getting my vote for the forseeable future.

I’m not trying to be an ass or tell you you’re wrong. But from this one little corner of the GTA it is an epic scandal and has changed the way I vote and my view on taxation.

• Ottawa Civil Servant says:

NOT a distraction. When the conservatives delayed releasing documents to Parliament, then the ATIP officers heavily redacted them, the opposition screamed blue murder and brought the PM up on contempt. These bozos are skipping the delay and redaction, preferring to go straight to illegal shredding, deleting and cover-up.

6. Mom says:

Ah yes but you do need to be a rocket scientist to properly manage emails. Given the hoarding that some folks do however, there are bound to be copies somewhere!

7. Luke says:

“the part of Canada…that most forget exists”

No kidding! Seems Ontario is Eastern Canada to most, never mind that the geographic centre is there…

8. Will El Demudio says:

I’m curious, what is the backstory to that scar above your upper lip? Mosh pit? Car crash? Bushmills brawling?

9. Brucethepainter says:

If you want Chow, shouldn’t Tory’s candidacy split the right? Confused.

10. Bill says:

You live in a bubble if you think the great recession is bullshit (or retired and don’t give a shit and don’t have money in the market). The recession is serious business and really has alot to do with a generation that thought debt was ok and racked it up. Growth has little chance in the developed nations , stay tuned and see just how serious it is….