03.05.2014 06:26 PM

Lenten observance

Straight edge, for the next 40 days.

Mayor Crackhead, care to join me? We can both submit to blood tests at the end.

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    MississaugaPeter says:

Be careful what you ask for. The only way RF could do it would be if he went to rehab.

The problem is that RF may just do that in the next few months, on the Toronto taxpayer’s dime, and then come back and claim he is a new man. And his folks may just gobble it up.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Ridiculosity says:

Now I realize why I could never ever be a Catholic.

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Simon says:

I did the real thing, 1986 – 2003, and I don’t recommend it. Still never so much as smoked a joint, but life is so much better when enjoy the odd pint with friends, and that margerhita pizza just isn’t complete without a nice red.

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Brad Young says:

You’ll have to ask Doug, it’s his decision.

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Cynical says:

Abstinence is vastly over-rated. Remember, as a Catholic, you always have confession.

(Best of luck in your efforts. Wish I had the strength.)

6. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    bigcitylib says:

As a pastafarian, I will be making my annual pilgrimage to The Beercano. See you on the other side.

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Iris Mclean says:

Arrrrr… see you thar, matey…