05.12.2014 01:11 PM

I AM BIG BROTHER WARREN AND YOU WILL BUY ALL MY BOOKS

I’ve never before been projected on a screen that big. I could get used to that.

Snapped at the always-fun CREA conference this morning, alongside the charming and talented Kathleen Monk and Tim Powers.

20140512-140818.jpg

I don’t like Rob Ford. Have I mentioned that already?

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Marc-Andre Chiasson says:

Acronyms, acronyms, acronyms! Communications 101, always spell out what it means the first time you use an acronym in a text. CREA…do you mean the Canadian Real Estate Association? As a former realtor, that’s the only CREA I know. Can’t see what political luminaries like you three would be doing at a real estate convention, but what do I know?

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      Warren says:

They love us.

Marc-Andre Chiasson says:

Who wouldn’t love you? Three cuddly attack teddy bears, lol.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    !o! says:

someone needs to photoshop: http://youtu.be/VtvjbmoDx-I?t=18s

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Greg Veysey says:

Warren:

What were you doing at 269 Laurier today?

Greg Veysey
    Former Sergio Marchi Staffer Turned Federal Bureaucrat
    Ottawa

Warren says:

Pushing for a better Canada! Why didn’t you stop me?

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    John Werry says:

Your screen image reminds of “Cult of Personality” signs one often sees in Totalitarian Cultures, or like a Mississauga Realtor sign (R/E for the Acronym guy). Ford is like that, that Cult of Personality, Chavez, Saddam? Is that the message? Yes!

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Ridiculosity says:

Brother, I’ve already bought ALL of your books.

Superlative reads. Worth every penny. And then some.

Should be required reading for anyone involved (or interested) in politics.

6. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /home/q84jy4qfdyhq/public_html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    smelter rat says:

I don’t know why, but suddenly I want to vote for you.