Musings —08.25.2014 06:40 AM—
I’m aware I’m committing treason, but the truth must prevail. To wit:
1. The food is lousy.
2. The service ain’t so hot, either.
3. The food isn’t “always fresh.” It’s frozen.
4. The coffee is better elsewhere.
5. It stopped being Canadian owned in 1995.
6. The cups aren’t recyclable.
7. They don’t support local farmers.
8. The Conservative Party loves it.
9. They treat employees terribly: most are minimum wage part-timers with no benefits or security.
10. The kicked out a gay couple. Wouldn’t let kid having asthma attack call 911. They wouldn’t let employees show support for troops. Kicked out a paraplegic for using a wheelchair. They fired a worker for giving a kid a free Timbit.
And so on and so on.
Check the Internet, folks. Timmies is Terrible.
Oh, and Burger King? Here’s hoping your whopper of a deal goes through!