12.09.2016 03:33 PM

It was my duty to report these illegal aliens

Also: the female is wearing A VEIL!

1. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    dave constable says:

Their values vary somewhat from those of the assortment of ne’er-do-wells and grifters who haunt this message board.

• Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
      dave constable says:

…although, looks like they are staying in one of those dodgy airb&b’s.

2. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Charlie says:

John Tory came to Nick Kouvalis’s defence today.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Tory the idiot behind the 93’ Chretien attack ad?

Its appropriate that one utterly tone-deaf political operative would support another.

3. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    cynical says:

Watching your twitter feed. I think you’ve discovered the religious equivalent of Godwin’s Law. Not sure that the shot at KL and the hot line is worth it.

I don’t know where the responses are coming from. Most of the Christians I like and respect have a good sense of humour. They also demonstrate the virtues of charity, humility and respect for others. As an atheist I try to live up to their example.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas. And Happy Holidays.

4. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Peter Mumford says:

I think I pointed this out last year, but Joseph and Mary aren’t refugees in this depiction. You want one of these, when Jesus was a couple years old, not a newborn:

Warren says:

OFFS

Peter Mumford says:

…sorry, I only saw the image. I now see all this was raised in the thread that followed. Aside from the Nativity vs. Flight Into Egypt iconography, I do think your analogy is solid. Mary and Joseph were caught in the middle of horrific acts of state violence, and had to quickly uproot themselves and flee into a new unfamiliar jurisdiction.

5. Notice: Undefined offset: 180 in /nfs/c05/h06/mnt/72829/domains/warrenkinsella.com/html/wp-content/themes/warroom/functions.php on line 314
    Robert Viera says:

When Kellie Leitch was campaign manager for an Ontario PC candidate (David Turnbull), and found out that volunteers distributing campaign literature were actually convict labour, she said she was happy to get any help she could.

She was OK with that, but not with immigrants?