Musings —03.29.2016 12:22 PM—
- Donald Trump forces you into pens
- Donald Trump bans you when you ask questions
- Donald Trump calls you disgusting names
- Donald Trump defends his staff when they assault you
- Donald Trump gets hundreds of millions in free coverage from you every month, but none of his opponents do
Here’s a suggestion: stop covering him. Stop chronicling every bit of idiocy that issues from his sphincter-like mouth. Deny him the very air he needs to breathe.
Do that, and this thing will get a bit more fair. Until then, however, you are as much a part of his campaign as his campaign manager – you know, the one they just charged with assaulting a reporter.