Here’s the recap:
2. At 8:30, I went on. I tried to be fair; I said people would forgive him if he came clean. Mid-way through, they brought Doug Ford on. They didn’t tell me they were doing that, but no big deal. They’ve been giving the Fords an uncritical platform for years, and that’s not going to change anytime soon.
3. Doug Ford immediately started going after me, so I went right back after him. Ford and Oakley falsely said that I was party to the legal action against Rob Ford. I’m not. But before I could say so, the station cut the line.
5. They didn’t respond. Silence.
6. I gave Oakley until this morning. When it still wasn’t up, I wrote an open letter to his show. Other media started to retweet what I wrote.
7. Someone at the Oakley Show hurriedly tweeted the link to the exchange between Doug Ford and I. It was up for a few short minutes.
8. And, as of now, it isn’t. It’s vanished. The tweet containing the Kinsella vs. Ford link is gone. So is the clip. Check for yourself.
9. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Fortunately, I saved a screen cap of the Oakley Show’s tweet, and the link. It’s below.
10. Now that Lent is over, I can swear. The John Oakley Show look like a bunch of chickenshits, here. They look like cowards. Someone pushed back against their loathsome pals, the Fords, and they didn’t like it. Management, or the Fords, or someone, told them to take it down. So they did. They’ve disappeared evidence of it.
Like I say, there can be only one conclusion.
Oakley’s a chickenshit.